I. For Admission to Kindergarten :
The child age as on 01 April of the respective academic year should be 2.6 to 3.6 years for or Pre - Nurasery, 3.6 to 4.6 years for Nursery, and 4.6 to 5.6 years for admission to K.G class.
II. For Admission to Class I to VIII :
Minimum age required for Admission to Class I is 5.6 years as on 01st April of the respective academic year. Registration for Class I-VIII (if vacancies exist) is done from Nov to March.
III. For Admission to Class IX :
Student seeking Admission to Class IX will have to process the required documents of previous class.(if seats are available)
IV. For Admission to Class X, XI, XII :
Class X & XII : No direct admission
Class XI : (If seats are available)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Orignal, self-attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate with name of child on it.
- Recent passport size two photographs of the student.
- A copy of the Adhar Card of the child.
- Orignal School Leaving Certificate from the head of the Institution last attended. (For Class K.G to XII)
- A Copy of Result Card of the Last Class Passed or attended (For K.G to XII)
- A Copy of Registration Card of Class IX or Class XI for the admission to Class X or XII (Refer to C.B.S.E Admission Norms for Class X/XII)
Below mentioned are the instructions for withdrawal from the school
- If a child is withdrawn during mid-session, a prior one month notice in writing for the withdrawal must be given, failing which fee for the mentioned period will be charged
- Those who plan to leave after the academic session should inform the school in writing by lastweek of February, failing which fee for one month will be charged
- Those who submit their application for the withdrawal in April shall have to pay the Annual charges and the school fee for the month of April
- A student who is withdrawn from school in the month of May (before summer vacations) must pay fee for the month of June as well
- Transfer Certificate will be issued , only after clearance of all dues.